The Circle app now has improved device identification so that you can more easily recognize and assign devices to Family Profiles. This release also includes optimized login and setup, bug fixes and French language translation.
- Circle now identifies your devices by their manufacturer and smart device fingerprinting. For newly added devices you'll see their name, manufacturer, and our best attempt at identifying the type of device it is (e.g. mobile phone, tablet, etc.)
- The sign up and login for Circle accounts has now been optimized for ease of use. You'll no longer be asked to verify your email address using a link. We've also made sure that the username and password fields are treated appropriately by your device's keyboard.
- We've updated the set up process for app-only versus set up with the Circle Home Plus device. Now you'll be asked to set up your Circle Home Plus during onboarding instead of later. This should help you identify more devices right away to assign to your Family Profiles.
- This release includes translation for French!
- Finally, Circle 2.7 includes a number of bug fixes. Make sure to update from the App Store or Google Play!