Setting up your new Circle Parental Controls account is easy. However, you may have a large number of devices in your current Circle with Disney account that will need to be reassigned to the right profiles in your new account.
Circle is able to email your Circle with Disney device list broken down by profile to help you stay organized as you make the move. Use this list to cross-reference the devices that appear in your new Circle Parental Controls app to ensure they are assigned to the right profile for your family. This list will include each device's MAC address (unique ID number) in case their names show up a little differently between your two accounts.
To receive your Circle 1st generation device list
- Make sure that your Circle with Disney device is powered ON and is currently managing your home network.
- Go to https://subscribe.meetcircle-blue.com/migrate/ to request your device list.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- You will receive an email from Circle entitled "Your Device List by Profile is here!" with all the info you need. Your device list will look something like this:
Device name Mac address Jamie's Phone f0:25:37:d0:7b:e3 Jamie's Chromebook c0:12:b5:33:ee:2e Jamie's iPhone 04:a1:34:eb:9a:be
If you receive an email entitled "Regarding your request for Device List," we encountered a problem reaching your Circle with Disney while trying to complete your request. Confirm that it is plugged in and managing your Wi-Fi before trying again.
- Reference the device names or MAC addresses to identify the devices that show up in your new Circle Parental Controls account and assign them to the appropriate family member’s profile.
The profile and device email is not available for Circle on NETGEAR accounts.