Circle does not currently support clearing or deleting history logs for individual profiles. If you would like to clear the history for a profile, here are your options.
Remove the profile and create it again
Some users have found that the best option is simply to remove the impacted profile from Circle altogether and to create a fresh profile for the family member.
- Open the profile you want to delete and review the settings so that you will know what you need to put in place when you create the new one.
- On the top right of the profile screen, tap the Gear icon or Edit button.
- Tap Delete and confirm the action when asked.
- Return to the home screen and tap the Menu icon at the top left.
- Select Add Profile from the Menu to re-create the profile.
Reset account data and start over (Circle Parental Controls)
If you would like to start completely fresh, you may do this as well.
For Circle Parental Controls (v2) users, open the Circle app and go to Menu >> Settings >> Reset account data. This will remove all of your Profiles, History, and Usage and allow you to start fresh.
For Circle with Disney (v1) users, the way to do this is through a factory reset of the device. You may do this by launching the Circle 1st generation app and going to Menu >> Manage >> Reset.