Recovering a forgotten password
- Open the Circle app and tap Log In To Parent Account.
- At the sign-in screen, tap Forgot password?
- Type in the email address associated with your account.
When typing in your email address, make sure to use the exact same email you used to sign up, including any punctuation or capitalization. If you are having issues resetting or logging in, try capitalizing the first letter of your email address. (Some keyboards on devices capitalize the first letter by default. This may have happened to your email when signing up.)
- Tap Send Verification Code.
- Check your email for the verification code and enter it in the app.
- Choose a new password, and tap Reset Password.
Having issues signing up, logging in, or resetting your password?
Check out this article for assistance troubleshooting sign-up or login issues. You ought to be able to find the one that is right for you.
Can't remember which email you signed up with?
- Make sure you enter your email exactly as you signed up. The login is case-sensitive for both your email address and password.
- If you are sure you are using the correct email, try capitalizing the first letter of your email address and trying again.
- Try using every email you can remember using since you first set up Circle, even ones that aren't often used.
- Check in the Google Play Store or iOS App Store (whichever one corresponds to the device you're using) to see what account you're signed in with.
- Look through your email accounts for any sign of Circle communications, including setup emails and verification codes.
Finally, if you're at the end of your rope, you can always reach out to us here at Circle Support. We're here to help!