Are you seeing an error in Circle app when loading certain pages about "Network Failure"? Perhaps another error only when accessing a certain part of the Circle app? (Ex. "When I go into history, the visited websites show up but filtered always gives me a message of network failure."
There are a couple of reasons this might happen:
- There might be some possible network issues (perhaps its filtered or Wi-Fi is off) for your admin or kid device with the app
- A portion of your Circle configuration may have been corrupted and needs recreated or removed and re-added
- Start with our crash troubleshooting!
- Make sure any network gear you have in the Circle list is unmanaged
- Update your Circle app or device
- Make sure the device with this issue has internet access
Removing and readding
- Remove the problematic device (and kid app) or profile and re-add it
- You can remove a device from the device settings page in Circle by tapping on the device then "Remove from Circle"
- You can add a new profile for testing from the Circle app Menu in the top left
- Uninstall your parent or kid app completely and then re-add it
- Reset your Circle device and set up again as new