iOS app release notes: This Circle app update includes design improvements and bug fixes, including an issue related to frequent sign-in issues. After updating your app, you’ll need to login again but should experience less login issues moving forward. If you have questions, please visit support.meetcircle.com.
Android app release notes: This Circle app update includes design improvements and bug fixes. If you have questions, please visit support.meetcircle.com.
Primary categorization database updated
- The main database residing on Circle Home Plus was updated. This should resolve some issues where sites were being incorrectly categorized by Circle.
- Circle Home Plus bundled membership users that have lapsed now have the option to start an in-app subscription trial get their premium membership features back.
- Improvements have been made to response time when a device managed by Circle Home Plus is unpaused or no longer filtered by a setting.
iOS Specific Improvements
- Fixed: users were being logged out of the parent app daily or getting into a login/logout loop, or weren't forwarded back to app correctly.
- Fixed: ability to update Wi-Fi credentials for Circle Home Plus from Menu.
Android Specific Improvements
- Added: The app will now warn a user if another Circle product is found enabled on the network.
- Added: Fortnite and Disney+ should now appear in the "Default" app and website list for the Kid, Teen, and Adult filter levels.