The Circle app has been updated with bug fixes and a new annual in-app subscription option.
Added Ability for Annual In-app Subscription Renewal -- The Circle app now supports an annual in-app subscriptions for users that started their Circle membership with a bundled Circle Home Plus activation. By subscribing in-app users make sure their premium features remain active after the bundled period.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the Android app may loop during login.
- Fixed some issues on iOS related to Off Time creation.
- Fixed an issue where the iOS app continued showing the Circle Home Plus offline banner after it was online.
- Fixed an issue where the Circle device's process for setting changes was not connecting properly over IPv6.
- Fixed an issue while setting up Circle Home Plus where another Circle device online could cause the Circle Home Plus to pair in a bad state, requiring factory reset and removal from account.
- On the iOS app, when trying to pair over Ethernet fails, Wi-Fi pairing instead will also fail and leave Circle Home Plus in a bad state. To resolve, reset Circle Home Plus manually (follow the button presses in this article) and remove from the account under Menu >> Settings. Then try pairing using Wi-Fi only instead, or troubleshoot the Ethernet pairing issue.