Starting May 30, 2020, Premium features were not accessible due to an issue affecting Circle on NETGEAR enabled routers with a Premium subscription.
The update should be applied automatically and premium features should be available at that time.
- You do not need to renew your subscription or start another subscription. The subscription remains in place, and your premium features should now be restored.
- If your premium features have not yet returned, try rebooting the router and updating its firmware. Afterwards wait at least an hour for those premium features to be restored in the Circle app.
- If you are still unable to use your Premium settings, try the steps outlined in our article on what to do if your NETGEAR Premium features go missing.
- In you continue to see trouble, please use our resource to contact NETGEAR support.
What did this issue look like?
- Premium features like BedTime, Time Limits, or Usage do not appear for your profiles in the Circle 1st generation app.
- You may encounter error messages when first setting up the premium subscription on your Circle account.
- You are asked to renew or start your premium subscription in the Circle app.