This Circle app update includes design improvements and bug fixes. As always, we're listening to your feedback and are working to improve your experience.
- Add the ability to install a Kid App Certificate -- The Circle kid app for iOS and Android can now install a trust certificate on your child's device to more cleanly show our redirect page when Filtered, on a Bed Time, Pause. Etc. Learn more here!
- Platforms and Category will now appear in the History section -- when visiting the Filtered or Visited section of History you will now see the associated app or category for a website. This allows you to more easily customize the settings for sites your kiddos are visiting. See our article here for more info: Filter Popular Apps, Websites, or Categories
During set up you'll now see some helpful tips -- when setting up for the first time you'll see some new modals about enabling the Circle lock pin for your app, how to manage additional popular apps or websites, and how to create a custom filter.
Fixes & Improvements
- Android: fixed an issue where after login the app would not return to the app correctly.
- iOS: Resolved issue where custom filters were deleting all but one time limit on a profile.
- iOS: Fixed issue where after Ethernet pairing fails. Wi-Fi pairing would fail.
- iOS: Makes sure the Save button appears when adding a new Bed Time.
- Fixed an issue where Disney+ Usage was not working.
- Resolved issue where Guild Wars app was categorized as Roblox.
- Fixed an issue where Circle memberships were lapsing early.