The Circle team released firmware version 18.104.22.168 on 09-10-2020 for Circle 1st generation devices. It includes the following fixes and improvements.
Fixes and Improvements
- Updates to our website categorization database to help with filtering.
- For newly set up accounts, the Circle device will no longer appear in the Device List.
- Improved handling of certain sites to clean up the History view.
- Fixed an issue where devices on an extender network were not being recognized properly.
- Resolved an issue where YouTube Restricted Mode was not being enforced.
- Added DuckDuckGo to SafeSearch enforcement.
- Improvements for website categorization.
- Updates to help with identifying device manufacturers.
(A later update to version 22.214.171.124 on 09/29/2020 fixed an issue where YouTube Restricted Mode caused YouTube to be unavailable on managed devices, and for DuckDuckGo.)