The Circle Parental Control app and Circle Home Plus let you manage devices inside and outside your home. With the Circle app you're able to manage Android, iOS, and Chromebook devices anywhere they go by adding those as mobile devices. After you set up your Circle Home Plus devices at home you can manage all your Internet-connected devices on the network there.
The guide below links to various resources for helping you manage your devices.
Setting up for the first time
- Circle Quick Start Guide
- Setting up the Circle Parent App
- Creating your Circle Parent Account
- Circle Parental Controls & Circle Home Plus User Manual
Adding mobile devices
- Setting up a Kid Device for Mobile Management
- System Requirements for the Circle App and Device
- Using Chromebooks with Circle