This Circle app update includes an enhanced Filter screen that allows you to search from Circle’s library of supported apps. Now, you won’t need to wait for apps to show up in Usage. Simply search from the Filter screen and add. If you don’t find the app you’re looking for, use the Custom Filter option to add the specific website.
This release also includes updates to our supported apps and websites, design improvements and bug fixes.
Fixes & Improvements
Android Specific Improvements
- Fixed an issue where the app was displaying a Bedtime under the Off Time section.
- Increased reliability when subscribing/checking for to the premium membership.
- Improvements to the in-app purchase and setup flow.
- Updates to our app/website categorization database.
iOS Specific Improvements
- Added the ability to add popular apps for management right from the Filter Settings page. Scroll to the bottom of the list, then Tap "Add more apps & websites" and search for the app you'd like to add. Check the app and return to the Filter screen so you can set up filters for that app. (Previously made available only in the Android app).
- We now inform you if your profile's Filter is set to None and you tap on a feature that is disabled for that Filter level. You'll need to change the Filter level to Kid, Teen, or Adult to use that feature!