This Circle app release includes a number of design improvements and bug fixes.
Improvements and new features
- Created a new app set to better track Google services and domains.
- When editing your Profile's Filter Level settings you will now see all Apps and Categories listed, even if those are set to Not Allowed by default.
- Resolves an issue where Circle Bed Times were not saving correctly.
- Solved an issue where certain Google IP addresses were being classified as Online Games, Facebook, or other incorrect apps/categories.
- Fixed a problem where Rewards were being canceled after midnight.
- IPv6 addresses should now appear in the History logs.
Android-specific improvements and bug fixes
- Improvements to the Circle kid app to reduce battery use.
- Resolved an issue where the app was reporting a Server Error after opening.
iOS-specific improvements and bug fixes
- Added a new Quick Action menu when long-pressing on a profile photo from the main screen. Use the menu to Pause, Unpause, or apply a reward to the profile.
- You can now search the History section for a site to learn when it was visited or filtered.
- Resolved an issue where kid app managed devices were not coming correctly out of Bedtime.
- Fixed an issue where expired accounts could not scan the QR code on a Circle Home Plus and proceed through set up.
- Resolved a problem with the kid app where certain sites were stopped from loading.
- We no longer show an error when creating Off Times after a Bed Time that starts after midnight.