Hi there! Welcome to support.meetcircle.com - we're the support group for Circle Parental Controls and Circle Home Plus. We also made the Circle 1st generation app, Circle with Disney device, and Circle on NETGEAR software. If you're looking for assistance with any of those product we're glad to help. Search this site for assistance on your issue.
Want to learn about our parental controls app and device? Check out meetcircle.com
See below for possible assistance. We are unable to assist with support on these inquiries.
Support pages for other companies
Circle: Financial services & payment platform
- Website: https://www.circle.com
- Help: https://support.circle.com/hc/en-us
- Contact: https://www.circle.com/en/contact-us
Note: charges to this Circle financial company may sometimes appear as "Circle Internet".
Circle: TV streaming channel
Circle: The modern community platform
- Website: https://circle.so
- Help: https://community.circle.so/c/ask-for-help
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Circle K: Convenience store
Logitech: Maker of the Circle series of cameras
- Website: https://www.logitech.com/
- Help: https://support.logitech.com/en_us/home
- Contact: https://www.logitech.com/en-us/about/contact.html
- Website: https://www.my11circle.com
- Help: https://www.my11circle.com/help.html
- Contact: https://www.my11circle.com/contact-us.html
Cirkul: Flavored water products
InnerCircle: Dating App
- Website: https://theinnercircle.co/
- Help: https://kb.theinnercircle.co/help
- Contact: email@example.com
CircleCi: Internet services and hosting
- Website: https://circleci.com/
- Help: https://circleci.com/support/premium-support/
- Contact: https://circleci.com/contact/
Circles.Life: Phone service provider
Circle Medical: Primary Care via telemedicine
Circle Drug: Local pharmacy in Waco, TX
Circle of Wealth by MoneyTrax
Unknown charges on credit card or bank account
If you are reviewing your credit card statement and see a charge you don't recognize, re recommend taking a moment and considering where it came from before contacting our support team. If it's from us, the charges may appear from Circle Media or Circle Media Inc., and we are more than happy to assist. If you aren't sure, however, here are a few things to consider:
- Check your email for "Circle"
When you order from https://meetcircle.com, we will always email you an order receipt, and others will as well. Your email record may point you in the right direction.
- Check your subscription information in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
In-app subscription purchases from our Circle Parental Controls app can be seen under your Apple or Google account, depending on where they were made. See more on managing those here.
- Still unable to determine where a charge came from? Reach out to your payment provider or banking institution. They will be able to provide the contact info you need for the charge or help you resolve the issue if it's not readily available.