The Circle Home device (also known as the “Circle with Disney” device) has entered a Limited Support phase. Circle will continue to provide resources and troubleshooting guidance for current Circle Home device users, but further updates, patches, or general maintenance will be limited to critical issues of privacy and security.
- Circle on NETGEAR – The Circle 1st generation app will continue to be available for Circle on NETGEAR customers.
- Circle Parental Controls app and Circle Home Plus
Circle’s second generation solution, the Circle Parental Controls app and Circle Home Plus device include many improvements over our 1st generation Circle Home service:
- Mobile device management for iOS and Android mobile devices that leave the home
- Faster and more reliable hardware for improved performance on your home network
- Chromebook management – LEARN MORE
- The new Focus Time feature – LEARN MORE
- Location tracking for supported mobile devices
The Circle Team remains committed to serving families by helping them manage screen time in their homes. For our loyal Circle Home customers who have not updated to Circle Home Plus, we’re offering a $30 discount to upgrade today. Claim your exclusive offer now!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Circle on NETGEAR still available?
Yes. The Circle on NETGEAR service is still supported.
- Does this impact Circle Parental Controls and Circle Home Plus?
No. Circle's second generation products are unaffected by this change.
- Will my Circle Home device continue to work during the Limited Support period?
Yes. However, your device will only receive limited updates.
- Why is the Circle Home device no longer supported?
To keep your family safe as Internet technologies evolve, we recommend upgrading to our next generation solution. The new Circle Home Plus device and Circle Parental Controls app provide a simple and all-encompassing tool for screen time management across all devices. For our loyal Circle Home customers who have not updated to Circle Home Plus, we’re offering a $30 discount to upgrade today. Claim your exclusive offer now!
- What do I do with my old device?
Please contact your local e-waste disposal service to learn more.
- Is my old device still covered under Warranty?
We are honoring the 1-year manufacturer's warranty for units sold by authorized retailers for both Circle 1st Generation and Circle Home Plus. We cannot and do not guarantee the quality of any unit sold by a third-party seller.