If you are already logged into the Circle app with your Parent account, you will need to log out to start the password reset process. Go to Menu > Settings > Sign Out and then follow the instructions below.
Resetting your password
- Open the Circle app and tap Log In To Parent Account.
- At the sign-in screen, tap Forgot password?
- Type in the email address associated with your account.
When typing in your email address, make sure to use the exact same email you used to sign up, including any punctuation or capitalization. If you are having issues resetting or logging in, try capitalizing the first letter of your email address. (Some keyboards on devices capitalize the first letter by default. This may have happened to your email when signing up.)
- Tap Send Verification Code.
- Check your email for the verification code and enter it in the app.
- Choose a new password, and tap Reset Password.
Having issues signing up, logging in, or resetting your password?
Check out this article for assistance troubleshooting sign-up or login issues. You ought to be able to find the one that is right for you.
Finally, you can always reach out to us here at Circle Support. We're here to help!